Tuesday, February 4, 2014

office and living room mood boards

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
I realized that I never put together formal mood boards for this room - so as I am making some last design decisions, I put together some boards to finalize the room


Since the living room and the office are connected, they share many of the same elements (here is a refresher of the floorplan in case you missed it) 

The office area is to the left ...


Project to go: 1. refinish desk lamp 2. diy a rug for between the desk and sofa table 3. swap current overhead light for pendant

and the living room is to the right ...


Projects to go: 1. pillow shams 2. tv stand 3. gallery wall hung 4. recover chair

Today I am working on finalizing the gallery wall for the space. It is taking FOREVER but since I am DIYing just about everything for it ... I guess that makes sense :)

--

We are having more VIP guests (aka my parents and brother) coming into town early next week - so my weekend will be spent getting ready for that and of course some projects too :) 

Hope you have a great weekend!


TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment