Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Headboard Tutorial East Coast Creative!

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Today, Im back at East Coast Creative sharing about how we made our custom headboard! Make sure to stop by and take a look!


Only a few of my photos turned out since we did a lot of this at night (and the lighting is low there), so I made a few diagrams instead, please let me know if you have any questions!


I also shared a source list in case you were interested!

Hope you have a great weekend! I think well be relaxing and maybe a little cleaning (the house is a mess!!) Ill be instagramming along the way, if youd like to follow Im @ sarahmdorseydesigns. Although, weve been dieing to finish the Eames chairs (its only been since like Halloween!)... so maybe well work on that too!



TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment